Skip to main content

Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

Hey guys!!

Finally I am reviewing this foundation. I don't know what took me so long since I have been using this foundation for a while now. I have heard great things about this foundation on YouTube so I decided to try it out as always. I got it from Target for under $10.


There are 14 shades on their website and I have 845 warm beige. This is still kinda light for me, but it is okay all I have to do is bronze up my skin. I am very impressed with this foundation because I traveled back in October I applied this around 3ish am and I didn't remove it till 10pm that night and it was still there like I just put it on. Keep in mind I have Normal to Dry skin and if I have dry patches it will enhance those patches.


It is medium to full coverage and my favorite way to apply this is using my Real Techniques Complexion Sponge. I agree with everything this foundation is claiming to do: lasting power of a primer, coverage of a concealer, and blendability of a foundation. Only downside to this foundation is that it oxidizes a little bit so I recommend you get a couple shades and see which one matches you best. Oh I almost forgot also this foundation has SPF 20 and it photographs well. I will definitely repurchase this in the future.  


I am wearing the foundation here and I don't look ghostly cause of the SPF! Have you guys tried out this foundation?? What do you think of it?? What other drugstore foundation should I try??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway