Skip to main content

Face of the Day!

Hey guys!!!

I haven't done a Face of the Day in a while just because I haven't been in the mood to take pictures to be honest haha. I am a weirdo because I hate taking pictures by myself I don't know why. This time it wasn't a beauty guru inspired makeup I came up with it on my own.


I started off by priming my lids and face. I primed my lids with the Urban Decay Primer Potion and my face with the Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Foundation Primer. Right after everything sets I go into my 88 Original Palette by Coastal Scents and I go into a light brown color to blend it out in my crease as my transition shade.


Next I go into the same palette, but this time I swirl my brush into a shimmery light brown and a darker brown. I applied it into my crease and I blend it out of course. I kept repeating this until it was as dark as I wanted it.



Once again going into the same palette I used a matte light peachy color and I applied it all over the lid. As always blend it all out to get rid of any harsh lines.


For eyeliner today I decided to go with color!!! I used the Mary Kay At Play Bold Fluid Eyeliner in The Real Teal. As usual I winged it out. Review on the eyeliner coming tomorrow. I use a white matte shade to put it under my brow. I blend it out so it won't be harsh white.


Now time for the face. I used the Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 foundation and for concealer under my eyes I used my Jane Cosmetics Concealer in light. Concealer for my chin, nose, forehead and top of my lip to highlight my face I used the NYX Cosmetics HD Photogenic Concealer in Medium. I set my face with my Mary Kay Transluscent Powder.

Back to the eyes. I used the same shimmery light brown and dark brown that I used in my crease in my lower lash line. I blended it out till it looks nice and smokey. I lined both my waterlines with my NARS Larger Than Life eyeliner in Via Veneto. I curl my eyelashes and I use the Revlon Lash Potion Volume & Length Waterproof Mascara on my top and bottom lashes.

Going back to the face. To contour I use my Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free Foundation Stick in 340 Cappuccino. I set my contour with the Pixi Beauty Bronzer in Summertime. I only do a light application of this I don't wanna overdo it with the contour. For blush I went into my Thats Heart Eyeshadow and Blush Palette and I used the matte pink blush in the palette. I also use the highlight shade in the palette on my cheekbones and the inner corner of my eye.


Now for my brows I used the OFRA Eyebrow Pencil and I set it with a sample of Ulta Eyebrow Gel. For lips I used the Rimmel London Show Off Lip Laquer in Celestial.


Ignore the fact that I look sleepy haha. What do you guys think?? What are some of your favorite everyday products???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Hey guys!!! I saw a review on YouTube on a new mascara and after seeing that I really wanted to try it out. I went and bought the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in waterproof. I LOVE the Maybelline The Rocket mascara and it is my holy grail, but I always love trying other mascaras and see if it is as good or even better than The Rocket.  I really love the wand because I am able to reach the lashes in my inner corner. One important thing to me in a mascara is if the waterproof formula will keep my lashes curled all day without them falling. I am happy to say that my curl stay up all day with this mascara. This is my second Maybelline mascara that I have tried and I am noticing that if I didn't have a good makeup remover it would be really hard to remove.  This mascara gave me a little bit of length and good volume. I like to build up my mascaras and this will make my lashes clumpy after the second coat and I don't like the look.. Sometimes even if I am ...

Elizabeth Arden Giveaway

Hey guys!!! The other day I realized it has been a year since I started blogging. I would like to thank you guys for your support and I wasn't sure how to show my appreciation. A few weeks back Influenster sent me an email telling me that they were sending me a Elizabeth Arden skin care set and I thought why not give them away. There are going to be two winners. First winner will get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum, Eye Gel, and Moisture Cream. Second winner will win a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Caplet Serum.(will add picture of it tomorrow) If you want to win just do the following: Elizabeth Arden Giveaway Hope you guys enter the giveaway and love the products I am giving away. Good luck guys!!

100 Bloglovin Followers Giveaway

Hey guys!! I honestly never thought I would even reach these many followers or not even 10 followers. I don't think I am that interesting or even a good writer, but the support of my bf and my friends and of course all of you all motivates me to continue. I would to thank everyone for your support and I hope you guys love this giveaway. The NYX eyeshadow trio and the Pacifica eyeshadow dou was only swatched and I never put them on my eyes. I will sanitize it before sending it out. Other than that nothing else was used or touched by me. Also my friend Brittany is going to send me some Mary Kay samples for you guys and if you ever have any questions you can contact her through here . Thanks again girl!! I might be adding a couple more things that I will keep a secret! I hope you will have fun trying out these new products!! Thank you guys so much for supporting me it means so much to me and GOOD LUCK!! a Rafflecopter giveaway