Skip to main content

Face of the Day!

Hey guys!!!

I haven't done a Face of the Day in a while just because I haven't been in the mood to take pictures to be honest haha. I am a weirdo because I hate taking pictures by myself I don't know why. This time it wasn't a beauty guru inspired makeup I came up with it on my own.


I started off by priming my lids and face. I primed my lids with the Urban Decay Primer Potion and my face with the Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Foundation Primer. Right after everything sets I go into my 88 Original Palette by Coastal Scents and I go into a light brown color to blend it out in my crease as my transition shade.


Next I go into the same palette, but this time I swirl my brush into a shimmery light brown and a darker brown. I applied it into my crease and I blend it out of course. I kept repeating this until it was as dark as I wanted it.



Once again going into the same palette I used a matte light peachy color and I applied it all over the lid. As always blend it all out to get rid of any harsh lines.


For eyeliner today I decided to go with color!!! I used the Mary Kay At Play Bold Fluid Eyeliner in The Real Teal. As usual I winged it out. Review on the eyeliner coming tomorrow. I use a white matte shade to put it under my brow. I blend it out so it won't be harsh white.


Now time for the face. I used the Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 foundation and for concealer under my eyes I used my Jane Cosmetics Concealer in light. Concealer for my chin, nose, forehead and top of my lip to highlight my face I used the NYX Cosmetics HD Photogenic Concealer in Medium. I set my face with my Mary Kay Transluscent Powder.

Back to the eyes. I used the same shimmery light brown and dark brown that I used in my crease in my lower lash line. I blended it out till it looks nice and smokey. I lined both my waterlines with my NARS Larger Than Life eyeliner in Via Veneto. I curl my eyelashes and I use the Revlon Lash Potion Volume & Length Waterproof Mascara on my top and bottom lashes.

Going back to the face. To contour I use my Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free Foundation Stick in 340 Cappuccino. I set my contour with the Pixi Beauty Bronzer in Summertime. I only do a light application of this I don't wanna overdo it with the contour. For blush I went into my Thats Heart Eyeshadow and Blush Palette and I used the matte pink blush in the palette. I also use the highlight shade in the palette on my cheekbones and the inner corner of my eye.


Now for my brows I used the OFRA Eyebrow Pencil and I set it with a sample of Ulta Eyebrow Gel. For lips I used the Rimmel London Show Off Lip Laquer in Celestial.


Ignore the fact that I look sleepy haha. What do you guys think?? What are some of your favorite everyday products???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rose and Ben Beauty Brushes

 Hey guys!! I haven't done a beauty post in a while and I was in the mood to do one because I am very excited to talk about these! I started follow Rose on IG roseandben  thanks to my friend and I have been loving her content. You can see the passion she has for makeup. I love that she posts on IG stories almost everyday doing a tutorial or talking about her fav products.  I have actually purchased and few of her recommendations and 99% of the products I have bought have become staples in my collection.  When she announced she was coming out with a brand  Rose and Ben Beauty  I just knew it would be brushes because she would always be using prototypes in her tutorials. I trusted her judgment in products soooo I bought most of the collection.  Aren't these brushes beautiful?? When I first got the brushes I felt the bristles and they were so soft. The quality of the bristles and even the handles feels so luxurious. I love the color of the handles too. I only started following her

What Are AHA's??

 Hey guys!!! AHA's(Alpha Hydroxy Acids) is water-soluble, exfoliates dead skin cells from the surface of the skin, reveals healthy looking skin, and it is suitable for all skin types. It helps stimulate collagen, hydrates the skin, brightens the skin, helps lessen skin texture, helps with acne scars, signs of sun damage, and dark spots. There are different types of AHA's out there.  Glycolic Acid Glycolic acid is the most well known and is used in skin care and is also used by a professional in a chemical peel.  It is either used alone in a skincare product or combined with another AHA ingredients at concentrations of 5% and up. It helps to enhance skin's firmness and resilience while softening signs of sun damage.  The size of this acid allows it to penetrate the uppermost layers of the skin to reveal better looking skin. Also it hydrates the skin, and basically helps the skin retain the natural moisture. Glycolic acid can be derived from sugar cane, but they only use the

What are BHA's??

 Hey guys!!! The other day I spoke about AHA's and the different types of AHA's and now it is BHA's.  BHA's(Beta Hydroxy Acids) can get deeper into the pores to remove dead skin cells and excess sebum. It is oil-soluble so it allows it to penetrate deep into the pores and gently breaks up blockages that clogs your pores. That will help with lessening your acne and less visible pores. If you have blackheads, on your nose especially, it can help getting rid of them without damaging your skin like the Biore pore strips do. Also prevents new ones from forming. It could also help with Keratosis Pilaris(KP) in body washes or even body lotions/butters. BHA's are good for all skin types, but especially oily, acne prone skin. Salicylic Acid Salicylic Acid is the most well known out of all of them. It helps reduce acne by exfoliating the skin and keeping the pores clear. It helps with mild acne, blackheads and whiteheads, can help prevent future breakouts.  Tropic Acid, Tret